Monday, October 19, 2015

Division Mass Training of Grade 10 TLE Teachers

May 26, 2015, around 2:30 in the morning, I arrived in Stotsenberg Hotel, Clark, Pampanga, where I was invited by Mrs. Remedios L. Santos, our TLE/EPP Education Supervisor, as one of the trainers in the Division Mass Training of Grade 10 Teachers in TLE. I was also assigned to discuss 21st Century Teaching Strategies.  

The experience was also fantastic. I was amazed by how the participants were trying to be engaged in the discussion. I was also a participant in this training, so after my talk, I also wore the cap of an active participant and learned so many new things from other speakers as well.


This is while giving my talk during the Division Mass Training
for Grade 10 TLE Teachers. Photo Credits: Jay-R Tadifa


No comments:

Post a Comment