Tuesday, May 14, 2019

My Ray-Ban Wayfarer Folding (RB4105)

Finally, I got my Ray-Ban Folding Wayfarer!

I am starting to build  a capsule wardrobe with items that are of high quality and could serve me for a decade.. and these sunglasses are on the top of my wish list.. This is a gift for myself for working so hard this year, like I deserved it! (Now, I am justifying it too much, am I guilty buying it? Haha! NO! Marlon, you deserved it! PERIOD!)

I chose Ray-Ban Folding Wayfarer, because I read and watched a lot of great reviews about it and everyone knows, the design is an ULTIMATE classic, making it as one of the most essential items in men's accessories.


It comes with a leather case to protect your sunnies,
and a microfiber cloth for cleaning. 

I preferred black, so I can match it with most of
the clothes in my wardrobe. :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment