Sunday, February 22, 2015

I Passed My Comprehensive Examinations!

Wow! I am still in a state of awe right now. I still can’t believe that I passed my comprehensive examinations triumphantly. All my preparations through those sleepless nights and sacrificed vacation days paid off. To be honest, after taking the exams last December 3-5, 2014, I felt like I will fail my STATISTICS, I am not really good at numbers and more so to analyzing which statistical tool is the best to use, but I still passed it. Great revelations are the results of my SPECIALIZATION (EDTECH), PHILOSOPHY and RESEARCH. I received High Pass ratings on these three areas, and it felt like I am walking on air right now.. ha-ha!   




So what’s the next step after passing my comps? Well, after proving to the Philippine Normal University that I am eligible to continue in this course of study, it’s time to prepare for my thesis proposal. I already have a topic in mind, and I am still currently gathering my literature to support my conceptual framework. Hopefully, by this summer, I will be able to meet the Director of the Graduate Research Office and discuss with her my thesis proposal.

The sweetest blessing one can ever receive is something that is won through hard work and prayers. Thank you so much Lord! I give you all the glory.


No comments:

Post a Comment