Saturday, May 2, 2015

Yet Another Catching Up Post

Oh-my… It seems that it has been ages since the last time I posted here. For the nth time, please pardon me for this hiatus. As much as I really wanted to post a lot about my recent journeys, my mortal body and limited time would not really permit me to do so. Ha-ha!

There are a lot of stories I would like to share here that I decided to dedicate one post at a time for each of them. I am indeed so thankful because it seems that I have accomplished a lot early this year. Here are my previous endeavors in a nutshell:
  • Our school won as the Over-all Champion in the previous Technolympics held at Parada NHS and Bagbaguin NHS, and that is because of the collaborative effort of all the trainers, who really devoted their time in training our student representatives for each contest categories; 
  • Our department successfully held our income-generating project, the “Mr. and Ms. Ecosavers 2015.” As the project proponent, my head teacher tasked me to supervise the operations of this event. The proceeds of this project would help our department to buy ICT for education tools like LED projector and Smart TV.
  •  I also felt so proud that for the recent school year, I was able to guide all my learners to successfully meet all the academic requirements to finish their basic education. Big thanks to their ever patient and understanding subject teachers;     
  • I was again invited by DepEd Central Office – Bureau of Elementary Education to become part of the Workshop on the Development of Session Guides and Orientation of Chief Trainers for the National Training of Trainers for the K to 12 Basic Education Program;
  •  And of course my actual experiences as Chief Trainer for EPP-ICT during the National Training of Trainers held at Teachers’ Camp, Baguio City and Ecotech Center, Cebu City.

I am offering all these accomplishments to God, for He gave me all the strength and wisdom to accomplish these great things. To God be the glory.


No comments:

Post a Comment