Wednesday, December 25, 2019

Happy Holidays!

A blessed Merry Christmas to all! I hope you are enjoying your holiday vacation. We still have ten days more to go and I am quite excited about the things that I can accomplish for those days. Don’t get me wrong, I am still enjoying my holiday vacation, but this is usually the time for me to also become productive and catch up with many tasks I need to finish at least before the year ends. I am so happy to share that I was able to write and read more for my graduate studies and even accomplished my instructional materials for my demonstration teaching this coming January.

I am also happy to have completed our novena, which is our yearly tradition of attending nine Christmas masses. So far, the best part of this vacation is that I was able to bond a lot with my fam these past few days while shopping and drinking our favorite frappes. I was able to catch up with my favorite Netflix series like 13RY by Jay Asher and ASUE by Lemony Snicket. For the next few days, I am aiming to finish reading The Atlantis Code by Charles Brokaw.    

Another year will almost pass and I could say that I was able to enjoy 2019 a lot! I was invited to be part of many write shops and training organized by the DepEd Central Office. I was able to participate also to some important projects and events in our school like the International Benchmarking conducted by the South East Asian Ministry of Education Organization in our school. So many things to be thankful for this glorious 2019. Above all, my family and I are thankful to our dear Lord for the great health all year round.

Here are some of my captured moments during the different activities I attended this year:

Together with my former Head Teacher, Mrs. Tanfelix and fellow teachers
during the School-Based INSET of Bitik Elementary School, where I was
invited to talk about 21st Century Skills and ICT integration. 

During my recognition as Resource Speaker in
GTDLNHS School-Based Mid-Year INSET,
wherein I  talked about RPMS-PPST


Validation and Finalization of Media and Information Literacy Modules at
Pontefino Hotel, Batangas City

Together with my fellow Grade 12 Homeroom Guidance Module Writers
at Tanza Oasis Hotel and Resort, Cavite

This is me during my presentation in the National Orientation on the Utilization
of SHS LAC Resource Packages for Media and Information and Literacy LRs
at The Golden Prince Hotel, Cebu City.





2 comments:

  1. Nakaka-inspire ka Sir Marlon at sobra akong nabebless sa buhay mo.
    God bless you more Sir Marlon!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A blessed New Year to you! Thanks so much for this comment! God bless and stay safe always!

      Delete