Thursday, September 26, 2013

TLE Department Logo Design

I'm done with our department's logo design that we will use for our banner this coming World Teachers' Day parade of our school. I am really struggling at first on how to start this task, I considered a lot of symbols to represent the different areas and specializations that we are teaching. My first drafts are with complicated and many symbolism that they appear like hodgepodge. So, in the end, I decided to make it simple by using the gear symbol to represent technology and the torch to represent education/learning. 

CorelDRAW X5, a very powerful vector-based drawing program, was the application I used to create this logo.





3 comments:

  1. At its core, the Amazon logo embodies customer-centricity. The smile-shaped swoosh isn't merely an aesthetic choice; it's a visual representation of Amazon's commitment to customer satisfaction, hinting at a seamless and enjoyable shopping experience. Amazon logo

    ReplyDelete
  2. With a smiling arrow forming a subtle reference to customer satisfaction, the Amazon logo exudes a friendly and approachable vibe. Amazon Logo

    ReplyDelete