Saturday, October 5, 2013

A Very Frenzied Week

Wow! I couldn't imagine how I survived the last seven days. To give you an idea how frenzied my schedule was, here’s a peek:

  • September 27 : On-the-spot recycled project making contest in St. Louis College of Valenzuela
  • September 28 : TEACHnology Tools for the 21st Century Learning, an ICT literacy seminar workshop we organized as our final requirement in Knowledge Management course
  • September 29 : Bulletin board/school organizational construction with a Sir Mike and Ma’am Cora
  • September 30 – October 3 : Preparation for the Mr. and Ms. Teacher Idol 2013
  • October 4: Attended ICT in Education Planning and Management


This will also explain why I haven’t had a post for a while. I want to tell all my wonderful experiences and crunch them in this single post, but I am afraid that I may miss some details and insights I feel like sharing with you, so I have decided to post these events one at a time.  

No comments:

Post a Comment