Wednesday, October 30, 2013

"Wicked" The Broadway Musical in Manila 2014

Great! They extend the dates for the "Wicked" The Broadway Musical  next year.

But still the Ticket World website is giving me a pity stare 'cause I can't buy a ticket yet... -__-

I hope I could get my mid-year bonus sooner, because every time I visit this site to check the availability of the dates many bars are turning from green to red (excellent to limited)! I can never forgive myself if I will miss this one. I am a fan of the classic "The Wizard of Oz" and its parallel novel "Wicked"... Stories about wizards, adventures and magic always fascinate me... Also, it's been a dream for me to watch a musicale show, so I will really consider this as a treat for myself. I hope I can invite some friends to join me in this geekiness hehe...




No comments:

Post a Comment