Sunday, January 10, 2021

Happy New Year! 🥂🎆

I never thought I could ever visit this blog again! At first, I thought that working from home, because of this COVID-19 pandemic, could give me time to publish more often in this blog of mine but I was tremendously wrong. Working from home as an online teacher is way more demanding compare to the face-to-face classes. I can no longer draw the line between my personal and work time and space. I bet it will still take some time for me to really adjust in this new teaching and learning setup. Don’t get me wrong, I do not have problem at all when it comes to adapting with the technologies necessary for distance learning since I am an ICT for education enthusiast, but most of my stresses would come from the fact that most of my students cannot participate in our online classes and submit class requirements for so technology access and economic issues. (Insert a long and deep sigh here) I think we will just have to endure this until that time that everyone has been vaccinated and we have achieved herd immunity. 

Despite the lockdowns, I was able to still participate in many writeshops and workshops organized by the Department of Education: 

  • SHS PRIMALS Writeshop on Entrepreneurship 
  • Homeroom Guidance Program Module Writeshop 
  • Career Guidance Program Policy Making Workshop 
  • National Policy Guidelines for Educational Guidance and Counseling Services 
  • SHS Writeshop on Empowerment Technologies 

I feel so blessed for the trust and confidence being given to me to participate in all these worthwhile endeavors. This new year, my only wish and fervent prayer is for all of us to have a better 2021. Stay safe and healthy always. God bless us all!  

=====================================================================

Just want to share here my happiness... 

😊 

Got my first gifts for myself, 2021 Starbucks Planner (Green Siren) and Organizer (Black Reserve):

No comments:

Post a Comment