Sunday, August 18, 2013

I Will Stay Up Late Tonight!

Done with my Learning Plans
...with my Visual Aids and PowerPoint Presentations
...with my Assessment Tools
I'm prepared physically and emotionally for tomorrow's class..

Then, City Mayor Rex Gatchalian announced that there will be NO CLASSES tomorrow, August 19, 2013.

Should I be sad?
Of course not! Actually, I could never be happier... 
More time to rest...
More time to play my mobile games...
More time to watch movies...

[then my daydream bubble popped]

Oops! I remember I have a lot of structured readings for my graduate class! Yeah, right! Time to catch up... Will spend the whole day tomorrow for those! 

[sigh]

But if there is really something that I could really enjoy about this suspension...staying up late tonight and watching Gandang Gabi Vice (GGV)...Yes! I will laugh hard tonight - bet on it! 

What?! DORIS BIGORNIA is one of the guests! OMG! I am a fan of this very comical news presenter of ABS-CBN!

I am gonna die laughing tonight! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment