Sunday, November 24, 2013

Demo Teaching this Week!

What?! Time is flying so fast and I just realized that this week is my schedule for teaching demonstration. I don't know what gets in me... why I did not prepare for it last week, or yesterday... ah.. perhaps deep within me, I was hoping for a reschedule, a thing that will never happen. The department doesn't have any special event this week, and even if our head teacher will need to attend a meeting with the principal or outside the school, we have two master teachers that will be in-charge for the observation. 

So.... it leaves me no options but to really prepare for my teaching demonstration. This kind of performance assessment for teachers is something I am not really afraid of.. actually this event excites me because it gives me opportunity to showcase and share my best practices in teaching. However, since I was flooded with other paper works, reading assignments for GURO21 class last week, I failed to allot a time for developing my lesson plan and instructional materials to be used for my demo. But it's not too late, most probably I will be scheduled this Wednesday or Friday, I can still work it out... I have a wonderful lesson plan in mind and I am very eager put it into action. As for my best practice, I would like to showcase the power of our new Net Support for School, a network application which is specially designed for computer laboratories. 

I have decided to choose HTML Images as my topic, since I personally love discussing it every time I teach our web designing course. 

___________________________________________________

By the way, yesterday, when I went to National Bookstore to buy some school stuff... I came across with a very fancy 2014 organizer/planner. The cover is black and red with stripes of "very gay" color combinations and four columns of silver cats arranged in the front page LOL ... although the outside cover and paper colors are really awkward, I still bought it...why? Because it will really guide you to live a happy life... it's like a mini-scrap book of things that you ought to do for the month, like music to listen, sports/activities to try, movies to watch, places to travel, and many more.



No comments:

Post a Comment