Saturday, January 4, 2014

Graphic and Layout Designing: My Special Assignment

Last year I was asked by our school head to design a cover for our year book. For this school year, I have this feeling that she might ask me again to do the cover design, and perhaps the graduation official banner as well. That's why I'm kind of preparing my "creativity stamina" for these special assignments. 

This was the last year's cover design used for the year book of batch 2011-2012:


year book cover design
Year Book Cover Design

This is the school's official banner for the 16th Commencement Exercises I designed last year:


graduation banner design
Graduation Official Banner


2 comments:

  1. Hello, this weekend is good for me, since this time i am reading this enormous informative article here at my home. Logo designer near me The best way to make a logo look hand-drawn is to actually draw it, either on paper or with a digital stylus. A fake hand-drawn logo made with logo templates or other methods almost always results in something that looks just a little bit off or wrong.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven’t any word to appreciate this post.....Really i am impressed from this post....the person who create this post it was a great human..thanks for shared this with us. Logo designer near me The best way to make a logo look hand-drawn is to actually draw it, either on paper or with a digital stylus. A fake hand-drawn logo made with logo templates or other methods almost always results in something that looks just a little bit off or wrong.

    ReplyDelete