Friday, January 3, 2014

Last Few Drops of Holiday Vacation

I can't believe it... three days to go then back to school again!

How should I spend these last few drops of holiday vacation? Actually, I still have my three remaining goals unchecked to maximize this vacation:

1. Home foot spa
2. Read Wicked by Gregory Maguire
3. Play my newly installed PC and Android games

Done with #1 and #3. I hope tomorrow I can finish this "Wicked" book. :)

_________________________________________________________

Just this moment, a question popped in my mind... "Am I prepared for January 6?"
Well, let's do an inventory:

Lesson plan 
Test Notebook 
Attendance Record 
Updated E-Class Record 
Visuals 

Well it seems that I am already "on fire" to start my first class session for the year 2014. I accomplished most of these tasks even before the Christmas vacation had started. 

Next week will be our Third Quarter Examinations. I hope my students will exceed their mastery level last quarter... I'm pretty confident 'cause most of them are doing great during our class discussions and computer lab sessions. 

I'm also looking forward for the fourth quarter mini-courses. For my Grade 8 students, I'm going to teach Graphic Designing with Adobe Photoshop, while Animation and Multimedia is my prospect mini-course for my senior students. 



No comments:

Post a Comment