Tuesday, March 25, 2014

A Chance to Star in a Testimonial Video

I received a call from SEAMEO-INNOTECH this afternoon. They are inviting me for a video shoot.

And I was like------- WHAT?! :-O Yeah.. I was really shocked. :-D

Sir Abel told me about their plan to shoot a video of some selected top graduates (I'm blushing hehe) of GURO21 giving their testimonials about the course. It sounds very exciting, but the date of shoot is March 31, which is also our Recognition Day. Our school head is very particular with teachers' attendance when it comes to school's special events. Tomorrow, I will ask her if it's okay to attend the shooting (I'm crossing my finger). But what if she will not allow me... (sigh) A wasted chance to become a star in a testimonial video... But I should  be positive! I know my head will understand. This is just a once in a blue moon opportunity.

Is this the start of my stardom? LOL 







No comments:

Post a Comment