Saturday, March 8, 2014

March - First Post

Howdy! It’s been a week since I last updated this blog and it’s because of my very tight schedules and so many deadlines. It is during this month that all teachers are preoccupied with a lot of school activities and paper works like class deliberations, quarter examinations, achievement tests, grading sheets, recognition day, graduation day, and completion of school forms.

Now I am starting to wonder if I could keep my promise to update this blog as often as possible. Well, what I can do for now is hope for the best. Sometimes, I dream of having the power to stop the time and do all the things that I need to accomplish. 24 hours a day is not just really enough for me. L

Time management is the trick I need to practice in these moments of overwhelming schedules and paper works. Budget my time wisely, because every second counts… I will see to it that my spare moments will be spent for writing and posting in this blog.

I swear, after all these tasks… I will spend just one day of total self care! J

A Relaxing Scenery from Mines View Park, Baguio City
How about a trip again to Baguio this summer? I am just excited for summer vacation!  ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment