Wednesday, April 9, 2014

I Love Pepero Peanut!

I went to grocery store this afternoon to buy some stuffs and snacks, when I stumbled on this box of total biscuit chocolate goodness! Lotte's Pepero Peanut, a South Korea's product, is a biscuit stick covered with the harmony of roasted peanuts and smooth chocolate. This is just so perfect! 

Yes I am a self-confessed chocoholic! And I will die for Cadbury's Dairy Milk Chocolates, Mars's Snickers, Meiji's Macadamia Chocolates and Goya's Raisins and Nuts in Milk Chocolates and the list continues...and will never end... LOL!



Tip: Chocolates (especially dark chocolates) are my good friends every time I need to burn the midnight oil for paper works, reading assignments. Chocolates are considered brain food because cocoa is rich in flavanols that act as stimulants in boosting endorphin productions to improve our concentration and focus. So don't feel guilty in having a sensible and healthy dose of chocolate goodness. 


Okay... So much for this blogging and let me  enjoy this moment with my new midnight snack buddy. :)





No comments:

Post a Comment