Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Happy First Blogaversary!



Wow! This is my First Blogaversary and this is really something that I need to celebrate. May 1st, last year, I have decided to create a blog site that could serve as my online journal to record my adventures in teaching profession and life in general, and here it is – a blog with 97 posts, almost 8000 hits and a bunch of Google+ followers.

Well, to be honest, at first I’m on the verge of shutting this blog site down, because it’s not creating any traffic, my Google Ad Sense application is rejected so many times and I can’t even generate comments. Then, I realized that blogging is never a contest of who has the most statistics and monetary earnings. Blogging for me is happiness, the joy to shout to the world how passionate I am in teaching profession and how I am enjoying the smooth and the rough roads of this journey. I would like to thank you… you, who are reading this post. You may be inspired or bored by this humble blog site, but still I want to thank you for sparing your time with me.

May God bless me for another year of fruitful blogging. I am ready for the next chapter of my blogosphere life!  

No comments:

Post a Comment