Monday, September 1, 2014

I Miss This Blogging Thing So Much

Wow! It’s nice to be back in blogging!

It’s been like almost two months ago since I last posted here… And guess what… yeah…  I missed the whole month of August! :O Sorry my dear blog for this long gap, I was just so busy dealing with many personal and professional commitments.

Let me share an overview of different events that happened for the past two months that made me very occupied:
  • Nutrition Month Culminating Activity and Awarding Ceremony
  • 10-Day National K to 12 Writeshop for Development of EPP-ICT Learners Materials and Teachers Guides
  • DepEd Valenzuela Website Materials Preparation
  • First Quarter Examination
  • 6-Day Finalization of EPP-ICT Learners Materials and Teachers Guides
  • Roll out on Results-Based Program Management System
  • First Quarter Parent-Teacher Conference

As much as I really wanted to publish a blog post about these important affairs, my frenzied schedule did not really permit me to do so. I don’t know… but I’m sure that I’m not losing my fondness in blogging. I made a pact with the stars in the night sky (darn serious I really did) that I will never stop cultivating this online travelogue of my wonderful journey as an educator until the twilight years of my career.  -_-

Okay… So much for this musing and self-consoling… This is not really an issue that needs a pity-party LOL! At least, for this month I can find a way to update this blog more often, since my schedule will be more relaxed…

For the following days, my plan is to write about these events at least one post at a time.

There is just this one thing that I realized about blogging. I find it very ironic, because when there are a lot of events that I really wanted to share in this blog, it’ so hard to find the time to do it. Well, perhaps it’s because of the plain fact that I am totally engrossed with the current endeavor.    


Is it only me? Or perhaps all bloggers experienced the same way too. 

#BerMonths #September2014 #ComeBackPost

No comments:

Post a Comment