Monday, September 15, 2014

The Adventures of Stickman

Classes are suspended today because of the bad weather. To keep myself busy while at home, I read three chapters of my book about research and scientific writing and updated my OneNote lectures about these chapters.

While reading and freewriting simultaneously, I just found myself stuck and running out of ideas. So I decided to chill out for a while by updating my social media sites and surfing the net for fun…

Then I stumbled upon with this amazing site that really made my day: http://www.drawastickman.com/

This site offers an application wherein you can draw the stickman that will play as the hero of a short adventure. It is very interactive. You need to guide your stickman as the story progresses by drawing some tools or weapons that he will need. There are two episodes that are currently available:

EPISODE 1: Your stickman will battle against dragon and escape from hungry sharks!



EPISODE 2: Guide your stickman as he outwits an awakened tiger to rescue other stickmen on top of the tree.



To whoever made this online application… thanks so much! I had fun animating my own stickman and helping him in his very comical adventures! :D


No comments:

Post a Comment