Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Let the Journey Begin


All aboard! 

This blog will be my travelogue in recording every momentous moment and expressing my deepest thoughts in the course of my journey as a high school teacher.

Although, I am not really a professional writer, I am so fond of sharing my reservoir of ideas in teaching that I want some other interested teachers to know. Hence, I created this blog.  

Aside from being my online diary, I will post here just like anything about teaching – suggestions for grading and testing, classroom management tips and tricks, technology integration, stress busters and teacher wellness, classroom humors and all sort of things that will cultivate the brave teacher within us. 

This is it. Buckle up my friend and let the journey begin! 


No comments:

Post a Comment