Monday, December 23, 2013

Christmas Novena 2013

I feel so blessed today that I have completed the nine-night series of masses called as "Simbang Gabi." To be honest, this is really my first time to complete this Christmas novena, and I am so happy that I did it with my beloved mother. We had some few attempts before, but some circumstances would not permit us to complete our attendance. So we really swear to ourselves that this year, we will really finish the novena. And we did it! Hurrah!

They said that once you completed the Christmas novena, the Lord would grant your wishes. For me, aside from this wonderful chance to offer a time for Him, having my wishes granted would just be a bonus from Him.  Well, I believe that He is a loving God, and that He would really grant all the desires of our heart in His own perfect time, no matter when you asked for it. Although, I should honestly say that deep within my heart, I really have some wishes that I would like to still come true.....

"I'm not a child, but still my heart can dream♪♫" as my favorite Christmas song goes... I still have dreams that I wish to come true... these are not only for me, also for my parents, two sisters, the whole family... I am very earnest for the realization of my dreams and I know that I can never achieve those alone... That's why I keep on praying for His Divine Intervention that I may be able to achieve them. 


A beautiful creche in the facade of the church

While waiting for the mass to start


No comments:

Post a Comment