Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Happy New Year Everyone!


The year 2013 was indeed a roller coaster ride for me. I had experienced a lot of ups and downs. Well, I know that this is really life, it's not always rainbow in the sky. I need to be strong for my dreams and aspirations. 

I personally evaluate myself for the past year and I've realized that I missed a lot of my goals. I don't know if I just became too hard for myself last year, setting too many expectations. That's why for my 2014 New Year's Resolution, I just set some specific goals with time frame (I've realized the importance of time frame this will really motivate us to in achieving our goals). I see to it that these goals are attainable and feasible on my part. I will also have my monthly evaluation to see if I am really working towards my objectives this coming year. 

The countdown says that it's seven and a half hours, then we will say goodbye to 2013 and welcome 2014... 

Happy New Year Everyone ! 

May this new year brings us everlasting happiness, success, peace and prosperity! 

No comments:

Post a Comment