Tuesday, May 10, 2016

My Appointment as Master Teacher I

The greatest gift that I received this year was my reclassification as Master Teacher I.
I have dreamed of this ever since I started my teaching career. Though I never thought that the criteria set for selecting a Master Teacher are tough. Still, I pursued this dream and created a game plan to qualify.

Unfortunately, I lost in our first ranking last 2014 and placed second to my fellow teacher, but I did not give up. I know there is still a chance for me. I prayed and prayed to God for a miracle to happen – that a new MT I item will open for me.

Just one month after the last ranking, my prayers were answered. My head teacher informed me that two Master Teacher I items will be opened for reclassification. Again, I applied for it, and all thanks be to God, I was able to acquire this position.

My CSC Form No. 33 Appointment Form as Master Teacher I that was approved by Civil Service last December 15, 2015:





No comments:

Post a Comment