Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Grade 5 National Training of Trainers for K to 12 Basic Education Program (BEP)

I was again so honored to be invited by the DepEd Central Office to become one of the Chief Trainers for the Grade 5 National Training of Trainers for K to 12 Basic Education Program. To be invited for the second time could somehow mean that I performed well during the last NTOT for Grade 4. I was indeed so thankful for the invitation, and immediately informed my school head, Mrs. David, about it. She was happy and proud of it and she gave her blessings that I could attend the trainings and workshops in preparation for the NTOT.

Last November 8-13, 2015, I attended the Session Guide Writeshop and orientation of Chief Trainers for the Grade 5 NTOT for the K to 12 BEP. The six-day writeshop and orientation equipped us with knowledge, skills and values on how to facilitate training sessions effectively.


I enjoyed the experience as much as I learned a lot from this writeshop and orientation together with my fellow chief trainers. It was a great experience to work and learn with them. I was even assigned to discuss the session guide for EPP-ICT and Entrepreneurship Content of our team during the critiquing, which is indeed one of the most palpitating moment of my life. Haha!


Just before the writeshop and orientation ended, we were able accomplish our session guides and training materials for the NTOT. We were instructed by our Focal Person, Dr. Rogel DoƱes to wait for the invitation that will be sent in our respective stations.



The Grade 5 EPP National Training of Trainers for Luzon Cluster was held at Brentwood Apartelle last January 10-16, 2016, while the NTOT for Visayas and Mindanao Cluster was held at Eco Tech Center, Cebu City last February 6-20, 2016. Just like last year’s NTOT for Grade 4, the learning episodes I experienced this year  was also fun-filled, challenging and rewarding. I never thought that I would come to this point that I will be handling training sessions for facilitators who are even more seasoned than me. The following are the topics assigned to me by Dr. Rogel and Madam Glenda:

·         Learning Resource Management and Development System
·         EPP-ICT and Entrepreneurship Content Workshop
·         Project Method


Some moments during the National Training of Trainers – Luzon Cluster:


During the National Training of Trainers – VisMin Cluster. Do not be surprised, I am still that person. I decided last February to shave my head to prepare for the summer heat. Haha! #kalbongspeaker


No comments:

Post a Comment