Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Natatanging Guro ng Taon

My School Year 2015-2016 ended with a bang! I was overjoyed to know that I was chosen as the “Natatanging Guro ng Taon” in our school. Though this was unexpected, I accepted it with a heart full of gratitude to all our administrators who believed in me and in my humble ways of promoting quality teaching and learning experiences among my fellow teachers and students.

The awarding was held last March 31, 2016, during our Recognition Program wherein I was also assigned as an emcee. I felt even more honored because it was Mrs. Salvacion V. David, our school head herself, who presented the award for me.


With Councilor Lotlot Esteban and school administrators


To return this so much love and appreciation I felt, I will continue to fulfill my duties and responsibilities throughout my years of service as a teacher with passion, dedication and a mission to promote 21st Century teaching and learning. To God be the highest glory. J


No comments:

Post a Comment