Saturday, May 14, 2016

Visual Graphics Designing NCIII

Since I am handling Visual Graphics Designing Courses in Grade 10, I was encouraged by my Head Teacher to take the Visual Graphics Designing NCIII Assessment. The Tech-Voc courses embedded in the K to 12 curriculum for Junior and Senior High are following the TESDA’s Training Regulations (TR) and based on TESDA’s guidelines, for a teacher to qualify in teaching any Tech-Voc courses, one must be an NC passer himself and to become an assessor of Tech-Voc students, the teacher must take the Training Methodology (TM) course.

So, last July 20, 2015, equipped with my teaching experiences and armed with lots of courage, I took the VGD NCIII assessment at Interface, Caloocan City. Though I never attended any training about this course, I still took the risk. I was confident because I’ve been doing Visual Graphic Designing with different applications for quite some years already. Somehow, I believed that my reservoir of skills and knowledge wouldn’t fail. And Thanks be to God, because I did it! I passed this VGD NCIII Assessment. My next goal is to take the Training Methodology Course. 




The following are the set of competencies that are being assessed for Visual Graphic Design NCIII:

Basic Competencies:
  1. Lead workplace communication
  2. Lead small teams
  3.  Develop and practice negotiation skills
  4. Solve problems related to work activities
  5. Use mathematical concepts and techniques
  6. Use relevant technologies 
Common Competencies:
  1.  Apply quality standards
  2.  Perform computer operations

Core Competencies
  1. Develop design studies
  2. Create vector graphics using a graphic application
  3. Create raster graphics using a graphic application
  4. Develop designs for print media
  5. Develop designs for electronic media
  6. Develop designs for product packaging
  7. Design booth and product/window display

No comments:

Post a Comment