Sunday, February 2, 2014

February - Please Be Super Good To Me

This is it! "Buwan ng mga Puso" (month of love)! Ayiieee!
For those with special someone to celebrate the love season, Happy Valentines!
For those with no one, like me, don't be sad, smile! For us it's Happy Single Awareness Month! LOL :D 

Well, I can say that January has become a good start for my 2014. I did accomplish most of my goals, except on my very long list for leisure and recreation. I became so busy professionally last month that I missed to do some of my personal rejuvenation activities. I swear this month, I will make up for these activities. 

What will keep my life exciting this month? Let me count the ways...
  • The 2nd I.T. Festival! Last year, we bagged the championship in Web Designing category and second place in Graphic Designing category. I hope that we can still place this year. We're doing a very intensive (but somehow enjoyable) training with the students that will represent our school. I'm praying that they would give their best shot to win it... Cash prizes are at stake, :D and that is one of their strongest motivators. But of course, it's the honor that they can bring to our school again that is our utmost concern. 
  • Our Sunday walk and Badminton session in QC with my sister and nephews and niece!
  • Read "How to Achieve More" and "The Son of the Witch" for leisure
  • SM Aura experience with my friends
Whoa! I can't believe it, so many tasks to accomplish for me this month. In God's graces, I hope I can accomplish all these. 

By the way, I attended the Candlemas at Our Lady of Grace Parish, Caloocan just this afternoon. Honestly, it's my first time to attend such a special celebration of Jesus Christ's Presentation to the Temple. I feel so blessed. :)

#life-is-a-trip-buckle-up!

No comments:

Post a Comment