Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Somewhere Out There

Somewhere Out There...

Such a beautiful song... a heartwarming theme song of my most favorite animated film when I was a kid - Steven Spielberg's "An American Tail." I dunno but I will immediately go melancholic every time I hear this song. I feel like I'm missing my childhood days. Is it because I'm getting older? Perhaps.. but a song like this will always remind me how blessed I am to have enjoyed my childhood years... And Fievel is so cute, who can't appreciate this mouse and his adventures. 

Going back to the song... It has always been my LSS, I have this song as one of the most played on my phone. Many have covered this song already, but the movie version never fails to touch my heart:


Though I also like the popular version of James Ingram and Linda Ronstadt:


And this version of American Idol runner-up, Clay Aiken:


Okay, fine... I need to admit it, I like this song no matter who sings this! :D

My Facebook cover with my favorite line from this song: 



#obsessed.with.this.song


No comments:

Post a Comment