Thursday, February 20, 2014

To Take or Not To Take?

Comprehensive Examination

  • According to its web definition, comprehensive examination (commonly abbreviated as comps or compre) is an intensive examination testing a student's proficiency in some special field of knowledge.
  • According to some of my friends, who already experienced this, comprehensive examination, which will last for five or more days, is a "judgement week." During these days, the graduate student will prove himself that he is worthy to pursue the masters degree and proceed with his research study.
  • According to my own perception, comprehensive examination is like "I'm caught between the devil and the deep blue sea," I don't know if I will take it or not... BANG! 
Am I afraid? Yes ... kind of... Though I feel confident that my professors did the best job they could do to help me immerse as an Educational Technologist, but I still have that little space for doubt if I could really make it... If I could get straight High Pass for all those exams... If I could Pass even one exam... These thoughts really make me human... Yes, I'm afraid of uncertainties. 

I'm currently talking to myself now...
I should decide whether to take it this coming April or this August or not... or never? Should I just settle for acquiring the units and stop aiming for its completion? 

Time is of the essence.

I need to decide.


With God, All Things Are Possible
I'm Keeping My Faith





No comments:

Post a Comment