Monday, February 3, 2014

Training for Trainers/Solidarity Meeting

Just this morning, together with my Head Teacher and other fellow trainers, we attended the Training for Trainers and Solidarity Meeting for the Second I.T. Festival this February 28. During the meeting everything is clarified from the mechanics and contest rules to the criteria for judging. The following are the contests the will be held:
  • Website Designing with HTML and CSS;
  • Tarpaulin Designing with Adobe Photoshop;
  • Logo Making with CorelDraw;
  • PC Assembly ;
  • Cosplay Contest; and 
  • I.T. Booth
We are all excited for the event, everyone wants to win for sure, but of course only the best of best will be recognized. I hope that we will still be able to bag some places. Also, I was assigned to facilitate the Web Designing Contest. Whew! A very overwhelming assignment indeed. But I'm glad that our solidarity meeting with other trainers for web designing went well. 

By the way here's the tarpaulin layout I designed that we will use as our Official Banner for the program. :)

I.T. Festival Official Banner

No comments:

Post a Comment